Automatic triggering features are handy only for cases where mission triggering is not available. For majority of usage scenarios (at both DJI and PixHawk) is the Entire able to trigger photos by planned mission and there is no need to configure this features before flight.
- Trigger photo by distance
Use sliders to configure exact distance you would like to trigger photos. Once any distance is set, this feature is automatically enabled. Check further options about default state of the feature.
- Include vertical distance
If this option is enabled, Entire will include the vertical distance in the distance flown. This feature is useful for vertical controls such as windmills or dams.
- Automated triggering active by default
This option enables / disables automated triggering by time or by distace by default (after takeoff).
– If enabled, after takeoff of the drone is automated triggering started automatically (with 30s delay for triggering by time).
– If disabled, triggering is by default OFF and need to be started manually.
- Reset distance / time after re-activation
With this option enabled the Entire will reset flown distance (or elapsed time from previous trigger) after each Pause/Activation trigger
- Pause / Activation is controlled by
Under this option you can select function which will control automated triggering Pause/Activation. By default is this set to Burst, so when Burst is triggered, automated triggering is started or paused. Does not matter how you will trigger this function (via SBUS, EXBUS, AIR Commander Link or MavCam).