For Panasonic cameras WiFi connection check this page.
For Canon cameras WiFi connection check this page.
For ARRI cameras WiFi connection check this page.
WiFi camera control #
Compatible cameras can be controlled by the Wi-Fi connection.
1. Connect to the Entire Wi-Fi and setup page (how to?)
2. Open the MENU and select Control Mode -> Wi-Fi
3. Disconnect the USB cable if connected
4. Turn the camera into Wi-Fi control mode
5. Open the Entire’s Menu and select “WiFi connection””
6. Shown list contains Wi-Fi networks available to assign for Entire connection. Entire will scan networks periodically and join the first available network from this list.
7. Select empty slot and select your camera network. If desired network is not in the list perform new scan by click to “New Scan”. Confirm selection by “Connect”.
8. Insert password (press “delete button” on Sony Cameras to show credentials) and click to “Connect”.
9. During the joining process will Wi-Fi hotspot be disconnected and STATUS LED will blink BLUE/GREEN. If pasword has been filled up wrong, this state can take some time until Entire gives up the connection and turn back it’s own hotspot.
Managing WiFi connection to some cameras may be tricky. Please read lines below to avoid frustration.
- 1) ENTIRE’s hotspot can not be connected. Reboot does not help:
- Symptoms: your ENTIRE is most likely blinking BLUE/GREEN -> actively connecting to some WiFi hotspot. Entire’s hotspot is visible, but can not be accessed. If connected, connection drops out.
- Solution: Turn OFF the device with WiFi hotspot (most likely the camera) and reboot the ENTIRE. Once you’ll be connected at ENTIRE’s hotspot and at ENTIRE’s web page, you can turn back the camera ON. (ENTIRE will not be connecting the camera when user is present at ENTIRE’s web page)
- 2) ENTIRE is connecting the camera for infinity:
- Solution1 (bad signal) -> Put ENTIRE closer to the camera. The only reliable mounting is right next to the camera antenna. ENTIRE’s WiFi has low signal to avoid jamming of your drone.
- Solution2 (wrong password) -> Turn the Camera OFF, Reboot the ENTIRE. Connect to the ENTIRE web control page and remove WiFi connection of your camera. Reboot the ENTIRE again. Connect again to the ENTIRE control page and then power ON the camera again. Continue with new camera connection.
- 3) ENTIRE does not connect camera automatically after boot:
- Make sure your phone or other device is not connecting the ENTIRE’s WiFi automatically. Also check if ENTIRE’s control page (http://entire or http://192.168.10.1) is not opened in your web browser.
- ENTIRE’s automatic connection after boot is done only if user is not present at control page.
- 4) ENTIRE keeps blinking BLUE/GREEN and no previous step helped:
- Most likely some device WiFi hotspot is still available, so ENTIRE tries to connect to it before you are able to connect the ENTIRE. As emergency solution you can:
- Press and hold the button in the ENTIRE’s body (put thin wire to the hole in center of “WIRELESS” text ring. Press and hold the button for 10 seconds. This procedure will re-set WiFi settings to factory settings. Reboot the ENTIRE.