WiFi camera control #
Compatible cameras can be controlled by the Wi-Fi connection.
1. Connect to the Entire Wi-Fi and setup page (how to?)
2. Open the MENU and select Control Mode -> Wi-Fi
3. Disconnect the USB cable if connected
4. Turn the camera into Wi-Fi control mode
5. Open the Entire’s Menu and select “WiFi connection””
6. Shown list contains Wi-Fi networks available to assign for Entire connection. Entire will scan networks periodically and join the first available network from this list.
7. Select empty slot and select your camera network. If desired network is not in the list perform new scan by click to “New Scan”. Confirm selection by “Connect”.
8. Insert password (press “delete button” on Sony Cameras to show credentials) and click to “Connect”.
9. During the joining process will Wi-Fi hotspot be disconnected and STATUS LED will blink BLUE/GREEN. If pasword has been filled up wrong, this state can take some time until Entire gives up the connection and turn back it’s own hotspot.