- Check troubleshooting if you are facing issues.
- Switch Entire to WiFi control mode
- Manage Entire to connect the Camera WiFi hotspot:
- MENU -> WiFi connection
- Select first empty slot
- Click to New Scan and wait until scan is not ready
- From drop down list selelct camera WiFi hotspot
- Write down password from the camera (if not disabled)
- Click to Connect
- Entire will connect the camera. During camera connection, Entire will disable own hotspot, so you’ll be disconnected. During connection Entire blinks quickly Blue/Green.
- Once connection is done, Entire will go Blue or Green, then you can connect back from your phone or PC.
You are rady to go!
Follow only steps in the camera to enable Camera's WiFi hotspot, Entire will join it automatically.
Tips & Tricks #
Some features does not work in all modes. Here are tips and tricks about usage.
Enable HDMI overlay
When internal recording is used, you may appreaciate overlay with exposure values in HDMI output.
Navigate to camera MENU – “HDMI Rec Output” section and toggle “Info Display” to ON.