Camera connection #
For camera connection use GFX Cable (sold separately). Depending on you camera type select GFX100 cable or GFX50S cable.
– GFX50S is enhanced MicroUSB cable and connection is done simply by inserting to the USB connector of the GFX50S camera.
– GFX100/GFX100s/GFX50R are connected via USB-C cable and additionally via 2.5mm jack to the REMOTE connector of the camera.
Entire configuration #
1) Connect to the Entire’s web page
2) Navigate to MENU -> Control mode -> select USB mode
3) Navigate to MENU -> Miscellaneous
– Enable Don’t reconnect USB after photo
4) Navigate to MENU -> Miscellaneous -> FUJI Options
– Enable Use HW Photo trigger
Important notice #
Entire is using PC tether features for camera control. Camera refuses all USB connection when writing to SD card. That is the reason, why reconnecting after photo trigger takes very long (Entire must wait for file saving process). When function of “USE HW photo trigger” is enabled, the Entire will not re-enable USB connection after each photo trigger and you are free to trigger photos quickly. However, once you would like to change any exposure parameter, USB connection will be re-enabled automatically, and will be successful once all SD card operations will be done by the Camera. Fast SD card is a must for user friendly handling of GFX series camera.