USB Camera control #
1. Firstly make sure, you have selected USB as control mode of the Entire
(See the Mode bar at the overview page or MENU)
2. Open Camera MENU and select “PC Control” if available
3. Select cable to fit your camera USB (Check USB Cable types below)
4. Connect USB cable into the Entire’s “USBMULTI” connector
5. Connect cable to the Camera connector
6. Turn ON the Camera
7. STATUS LED will come Green if connection was established properly
8. Also the Camera bar on the overview will highlight with camera type
Geotagging must be disabled for USB control!
For Sony cameras this may be confusing, check this page.
► For SONY ILCE series (A7x, A6xxx, A5xxx)
– Multiport Micro USB cable
► For the Nikon or Canon cameras
– Micro USB cable
– USB-C cable
Once the connection is successfully established, Entire will display the camera model as “online” on the overview page.
USB Cable types #
Micro USB CABLE
Sony ILCE Series
A7x A6xxx, A5xxx, RXx
This cable has all pins wired at Entire side