- MavPorter has 5 serial ports used for Mavlink connection.
- Each port has configurable baudrate
- Each port has configurable forwarding options
- Each port has configurable filtering
- All IO ports GND and 5V pins are interconnected!
- RX / TX pins uses 3.3V logic, however they are 5V tolerant
WARNING! All IO ports GND and 5V pins are interconnected!
Firmware update Firmware update in recovery mode can be done only in PRT1!
- By default MavPorter:
- Forwards all MavLink data from every port to all other ports
- Sends own heartbeat to all ports
- Response to parameters request at all ports
- Blocks no messages
- Default baudrates:
- PRT1 -> 921 600
- PRT2 -> 921 600
- PRT3 -> 500 000
- PRT4 -> 115 200
- PRT5 -> 230 400