Before you start #
Geotagging for PhaseOne cameras works very differently than for Sony cameras. The section of “Geotagging” under this page is not relevant to PhaseOne geotagging. There is no need to Start or Stop geotagging session. There is no postprocessing of images after landing, all works on-the-fly.
Entire connection & configuration #
1. Open the Entire’s menu, select “Control mode” and switch to “iX Link”
2. Connect the PhaseOne adaptor board by 4pin connector to the PORT-C port of the Entire
3. Connect the PhaseOne adaptor board by 9pin connector to PORTMULTI of the Entire (blue LED will turn ON)
Camera connection & configuration #
1. Connect the Camera to iX Capture software provided by PhaseOne
2. Configure LEFT TERMINAL type as GPS, baudrate as 115200
3. Configure GPS RECEIVER as NMEA Device
4. Configure RIGHT TERMINAL type as iX Link
5. Connect the “Control” LEMO connector to the Right terminal
6. Connect the “GPS” LEMO connector to the Left terminal
(Both connectors uses the same protocol and connection, you can not harm the Entire or Camera by connectors mismatch)
Once camera is properly connected, the Entire will get light of the STATUS LED green and highlight the PhaseOne camera at the overview page as connected. Once photo is triggered, GPS coordinates should appear in the EXIF of each file.