Camera connection #
ARRI cameras are controlled via WIFI connection. Wired connection is under development.
Camera must be set to “hotspot mode” (Host) and Entire then connects to the Camera WiFi nework.
- Open Entire’s configuration (follow this manual if you’re not sure)
- Open MENU -> “Control mode” and select mode WiFi
- Now will ENTIRE connect cameras WiFi hotspot.
- Users’s WiFi will now be disabled temporarily. Your
phone will be disconnected. Entire’s own hotspot is everytime disabled during connection to some network. Once connection is done, hotspot will be enabled back.
- Connection to the WiFi can take some time, this process is signalized by blinking of the STATU LED Green/Blue quickly.
- Once blinking stops (ENTIRE gets back BLUE), WiFi hotspot should get back for user and ENTIRE will start camera initialization.
- If all is set properly, camera will get recognized in approx. 10-20 seconds. ENTIRE will set STATUS LED GREEN once connection is done properly.
- You are now ready to control your camera!
Please check list below for specific camera features and how to control them.
First is ENTIRE’s feature name, which you have to trigger via SBUS / AirCommander Link or MavLink or etc. and second is assigned camera feature which will be executed on the camera.
|Functions mapping for ARRI|
|ENTIRE function||Camera function|
|Trigger photo||Trigger photo|
|Trigger video||Trigger video|
|Shutter speed||Shutter speed|
|Exposure Corr.||ND filer set|
|White Balance||White Balance|
|LiveView zoom||LiveView zoom|
|Photo burst||Pre-REC mode|