Entire connection and configuration #
1. Open the Entire’s menu, select “Control mode” and switch to “Marshall RS485”
2. Connect the Marshall control cable by 3pin cable to EXT port of the Entire
3. Connect the Marshall control cable by 6pin cable to PORTMULTI of the Entire
Camera connection and configuration #
1. Connect the Marshall control cable to the RS485 interface of the Camera
2. Check camera configuration for (via MENU):
a. RS485 control enabled
b. RS485 baudrate 9600
Because the camera has no backward communication, the Entire is highlighting camera connection as “online” by default and has no relation to actual camera connection.
If control does not work, or works inconsistently, please check the camera connection in the RS485 terminal. Bad contact at this connection is most frequented problem.