- Because connectors are different camera to camera model, we do not provide specific cables for this camera brand. However, it is very simple and you do not have to be afraid of it.
- All you need is to connect any free UNI port of the ENITRE (A/B/C) to the Camera serial port.
ENTIRE | ViewPro
GND -> GND
RX -> TX
TX -> RX
5V pin leave unconnected!
- Keep Entire set to USB control mode (USB will not be connected to the ViewPro camera)
- In the ENTIRE you need to set selected UNI port to “ViewPro ctrl” mode
- If camera connection is proper, your port will get “online” automatically
- There is no need to change configuration in the camera
For ViewPro is suggested only MavCam & HereLink (or other Android powered remote). However all features are available even for plugins, or AIR Commander Link.
How to install MavCam is described here:
How to use MavCam for ViewPro cameras
Special features access #
This information is important only if you don’t use MavCam. This information is for users who would like to control the camera with AIR Commander Link, or with their own software.