Basic information #
You can use your DJI controller to control your camera remotely.
The Entire’s configuration is basically the same as for any other SBUS input. For full camera control via DJI LightBridge 2, you have to use DJI Expansion KIT, which is connected to the DJI Transmitter via CAN and expands the amount of “sticks” and “knobs” of your standard DJI Transmitter.
- Follow the DJI manual for the DJI Expansion KIT installation
- Use DJI Assistant to map sticks or knobs to unused F-ports of your A3/N3 flight controller’s output
- Use any PWM-SBUS converter and connect all desired F-port outputs to the converter
- Connect converter’s SBUS output to the SBUS input of the Entire
- Now you have all DJI Expansion KIT sticks movement directly in the Entire, and you are free to use them for control of any camera feature
- Follow standard SBUS configuration manual to assign camera features to F-ports channels values.